6/13/09

Roses, kisses and wine.

Went to meet Nut,Smurf,Guof,Vanessa and Boon today. Damn bored didn't know what to do. Hmm. I bought new shoes at bugis :D It's like gladiator sandals, but in a much more classic and nicer version. Ok...I think i gave that boon a bad impression of me. Shit. I was eating like some disgusting shit at subway. It's not my fault, the lettuce and egg mayo kept splattering around! :( Ah sad. I'm always known as the 'disgusting eater' for smurf's bfs. Leon also. Ok sucky much?

Oh. I so want that topshop dress that i saw today.
.
.
.
./
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////



HAPPY FIFTH MONTH GILLIAN!

Sixth month! Kind of fast isn't it! :D Haven't seen you for a very long time alr, but gna see you soon on monday :D Can't wait to see how you cook. And i'm so going to teach you cooking you hopeless girl! :D I love you! :D

No comments: