6/1/09

Could've loved you all my life if you hadn't left me waiting in the cold.

Somebody tell me what to do now when i'm practically dying of boredom and ok fine there's nothing to do at home. And no leave the 'do your homework' out of your suggestions because that sucks. I shall worry about my homework next week or smth, or maybe tmr. Fuck i'm worrying myself over homework. Maybe i will do some revision later. Zz how ironic.

Anyway. Ytd went bugis with px to get my skirt before we headed to Aranda to swim with Gillian, and her dad. LOL. Swimming was fun :D Long time nvr swim alr, and gillian almost drown in the 1.4m pool. HAHAHAHHAHAHA. Or i think shallower that that. Ok nothing else. Reached home at 10pm. Long time since i was out late. I wanna go out late leh!!! It's fun. Lol.
Ahhhh still as bored as ever. Somebody kill me.





Camwhore after bathing :D

Ignore my uh....guailan face. LOL.

Ok fucking gross with my eyebags.

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home