6/19/09

But the one that's shining out so bright, is the one right where you are.

Well ok, I love camwhoring for the webcam! It's so fun :D Next time when Nut sy or whoever comes we're going to camwhore like mad on my webcam! I used to do this last year but I stopped for who knows what reason but it's mad fun omg :D

Sy came today and i'm super proud to say that I finished 1 chapter of maths, and half of geog. SERIOUSLY, YAY. Geog will be done after monday because i'm writing about that. I love myself now seriously. I am fucking awesome :D I love myself i love myself i love myself. Tmr I shall finish history and maths. And chinese and lit will leave it to next week.

Oh and big pictures from now onwards! I'm using flickr now. So much better than blogger uploader. Tsk. I'm officially.......broke :'( Feel like crying so badly. Omgz.


11
1
1
2
3
4
My blue nails :D
Picture0059
6
7
8
9
10
My signature face. -pouts-

13
16
18
Picture0012 (2)
20
21
23
create avatar
:D

No comments: