6/12/09

You spin my head right round right round, when you go down, when you go down down.

I think. I got sunburnt today. Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to get tanner by abit. Yes yes yes yes yes yes yay me :D So happy! I'm not a sadist but i feel so happy that i got sunburnt. SEE THE DARKER VERSION OF ME SOON PEOPLE :D No more white-as-ghost alr. I'm too white and too fair. A little darker will do :D

Went www today! At like super early. Met Nut at Hg at 9 .15am? Wow. Reached www at 10 plus and it was so fucking hot. The sun was super good for a tan :D Sat rides all that. Almost broke my neck at slide up. LOL. And Nut and I were damn disgusted by this gross and lame guy. Like.....ew? Omg. So ugly beng. Ew. Ate pizza hut and talked alot :D Camwhored alot today also :D 50 plus pictures i think, but won't post all :D
Oh and I went topshop today to try on the skirt. It's fucking ugly on me. Sigh...... :( Sucks to fat thighs man. They look like ball of fats. ZZ fuck you thighs. I hate you.

p/s WHERE TO GO TMR ?!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!



Morning us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fresh face fresh face ha hahaha.


I think Nut looks super chio in this photo :D



Afternoon us :D


O:



Nut is fucking funny i swear.

SHE'S EYEING HER BOOBS. HAHAHAHHAA.

LOOK AT HER FACE. LOL.

BOOB WATCHING. ().()

Emo. HAHA.

I SWEAR THAT OUR TONGUES CAN TOUCH OUR NOSES.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA HER FACE IS FUCKING FUNNY. I can laugh for hours.



_l_ you suckers!

Bleh.

POUTS. LOL.


Right after www. Ewwww.



ME AND BABY'S HIGH SCORE. BEAT THAT BEAT THAT BEAT THAT BEAT THAT :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YOU SPIN MY HEAD RIGHT ROUND RIGHT ROUND, WHEN YOU GO DOWN WHEN YOU GO DOWN DOWN. I got addicted to this song again when i heard it in www. Omg. It's ringing in my head non-stop.............................help.

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home