6/29/09

I tried to forgive but it's not enough to make it all ok.

Only slept like 4 hours last night :'( ........ I'm so damn sleep deprived. Haiiixxxxxx i need to go to the doctor soon. Can't sleep, seriously. This problem has been going on for i think at least a year. I have insomnia. Omg :( That's pathetic. I think about too many stuff i guess. :'(

School was overall suckish (i mean, when has school ever become fun). Physics teacher is b.i.t.c.h.y !!!! Argh can't stand her at all. Wonder how am I going to survive with her for the next 2 terms. Yuck. All the physics teachers sucks except for Miss Chia :D K then art ..... then after school we all went to plaza sing to get Huiping's slipper. Headed to Far East to find her present, bought for her this dickies bag. Quite nice! :D Went to Wisma and Taka after that too. Saw a nike water bottle, damn nice. But i still like my baby cow ... :( LOL.

Ok enough crapping. I AM DAMN EXCITED ABOUT TMR. GOING TO BUY CLOTHES TMR WITH PX. YAY WOO HOO. Damn excited! I think she is excited too cos she's going to get her F21 top i think. I'm going to get my max & moore stuff! And maybe that F21 top that i saw today. I LOVE BUYING STUFF. It makes me so happy muaxxxx. I AM THE HAPPIEST PERSON NOW EVEN THOUGH I NEED TO DO CHI AND MATHS AFTER THIS. LANJIAOBIN.

p/s I LOVE YOU DEAR :D


Photobucket
AHAHHA IDK WHY I LOOKING DOWN.
.
.
.
.
(edit)
Photobucket
Suddenly i don't feel so happy anymore. THIS IS SO NICE !!!!!!!!!!!! THE 'BLAZOR' sort of. I want i want i want. :( But it's like $50 plus or even $60 converted and including shipping fee?
................................................

No comments: