7/1/09

You said move on (where do I go)

Honestly, I'm not getting any further with my pile of chinese homework. I've tried. But i can't understand a single fucking thing about the fucking comprehension. ..... I've tried doing chinese compo. But nothing comes into my head. No ideas at all. I will try again later....when it's nearing 10pm alr. ................. ...... Not in a single mood to do homework at all....tmr jia yue and baby is going to help me with my comprehension. Thank u muaxz :D Shall try to do at least a paragraph for my chinese compo.

Somebody should kill me. Bursting out in tears every few minutes sucks. Don't ask me what happened cos i won't tell you until i feel like telling. Now i dread every minute of my life, afraid that something would happen. Afraid that there would be no tomorrow, afraid of everything. Prayed like a gazillion times alr, hope he will help me ..... i can do nothing about it for now. Pray so hard that nothing bad would happen....the next few days would be tough i guess.

No comments: