7/6/09

I used to be love drunk but now I'm hungover.

I'm so happy that i didn't spot anything nice online so far LOL or else i will be in a huge debt or whatever. Ok..uhm. Didn't manage to sell my phone! Now looking for secondhand shops :'( Try to find one at amk tmr :D
Today was doing homework @macs day. I rock hehehe. I did like 25 questions by myself, i just sat there and did. And that nnp beside me was copying my answers. HOR. Damn you still rushing me now. I take your worksheet tmr and hide it then you know. Stupid guy!! LOL. I'm left with english journal and learning of ting xie. Nah bui, cmi :(
Tmr have pe........but i hope i can skip it. I CAN SHOW MY ANTIBIOTICS TO THAT JIMMY CHOO SEE WHAT HE DO. Sure cannot send me do pe one lor, i on medication k. I love falling sick HAHAHHA.

OK LAH BYE. I NEED BATHE. THIS GUY RUSHING ME :'( HE BULLY ME ONE LOR. But i still love him very much :>
oh yah p/s I DID BUY SMTH ONLINE. But it was ytd. Heh. $24!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: