7/23/09

Forget about me, forget about you, lets just start anew.

School is getting suckier everyday, argh.
Chuacl and his 'gang' went to EP to spot check, but didn't come my class. It was quite funny when my class heard his voice and everyone started to adjust attire HAHAHHA but in the end they just walked past. Aww man. Faster get over and done with man! Tmr still have to worry like mad. Ccb.
I scared fail geog test, how ?!?!?!??!? :( Missed out some points in the answers.....grr. Better go bury myself in physics soon!

I seem to hate my class more and more. I HATE DRINK PEE ( HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA) MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE. He loves to insult us and bring us down, talk about our attire when the others are not say very good. He seriously sucks and his way of teaching sucks too. I can't wait for EOY. GOODBYE SUCKER CLASS. _l_ And you, stop acting all goody goody on your fucking blog and crap about lame stuff and act emo cos it's bloody irritating. I HATE THE WAY YOU LAUGH AND THE WAY YOU FLIRT. And that dumb mole on your fucking face.

I'm unlocking my blog, for awhile i guess. Mmh. I need to stop getting angry, LOL.




Photobucket

Photobucket
I LOVE GILLIAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :>
Photobucket
You know why i so tall....cos i tiptoe. HAHAH.
Photobucket
:> ....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bun buddies- me and gillian! LOVE YA!
Photobucket
Hehehhe.

No comments: