7/27/09

You gave my heart a new sense of direction.

I took so long to upload the photos :(
Grr. No mood, or rather no time to type out a nice post. I have many things to do after this! Especially maths assesment. I am lagging behind in maths, as well as physics, chinese.....nvm let's just make it everything.

So today was kind of ok i think. Cos' don't have chinese.....HAHAHHA BEST. Win liao. Quite boring actually all the lessons :( During lunch break me and px had fun playing with the school tie! We found out there are many ways to wear a tie and make it so nice compared to the old and boring way of wearing a tie. Hehehhehe :> Mr Yap's laughter is super funny, cracks me up everytime. LOL.

I hate going home and having a mind set that i have to do homework- but i just end up using the com -.- I need to change. Somebody motivate me :( Common tests next week i think. Neh neh.

p/s didn't bother to arrange them in order.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Ribbons !!!!!!!!!!!!! :>

Photobucket
Photobucket
Hahhaha my bow is nice.
Photobucket
:>
Photobucket
Photobucket
HEADBAND FTW!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Belt? LOL.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I LIKE THE BOW AT THE COLLAR THERE THE BEST! :)

No comments: