7/12/09

Sometimes love comes around and it knocks you down.

I have many things to do after this :( I have....art drawing,charisma reflection and need to ching my maths holiday assignment tmr morning. Uhhhh.......right. I think i'm starting to hate maths. Grrrrr. That sucks. Ooh and i'm starting to study from tmr onwards !!! Roar.

So anyway, got up so damn early to get to FEP and have my dumb haircut and now my fringe looks like a fucking piece of shit. Ok it's not that bad....idk :( But hope it grows soon. Mmh. I still prefer my fringe at the start of this year lor. Then got pissed at FEP...zzz. Fine i dont bother elaborating the rest. After tuition went to shop with sy. Got 2 tops and a chanel inspired bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In baby pink. Omg so cute. When i grow up i'm going to get the real one. Chioness.

Well ok, need to get started. Ccb fucking hell.

No comments: