7/10/09

Until you're mine, I'm not going to be even close to complete.

Close to sleeping during english today. You know, i can't believe i failed that comprehension when it's supposed to be 'easy'. Guess i have to start reading more english books to improve my vocab! To think i used to find english my strong subject. Sigh..it's getting weaker now :(
Oooh and i'm so loving art now!!!!! It's about fashion designing :> Hehehehhehe. Art lessons seem to pass so fast now :D If i don't do well for term 3 art it just shows that i have no talent in fashion designing. Aww. Will try my best :D The other periods were boring.

Yayy after school went out with dear! :> Finally for the first time he didn't play soccer today, miracle man. Caught The Haunting in Connecticut. Grr it's scary :( I was covering my eyes like throughout the movie or whenever the scary part is coming. A much better movie than Drag me to hell imo. :D Nice nice nice nice !!! Sound effects are good too :D Then after the movie he sent me home mwarks :D Attack part 2 on monday hor, be careful hor dear. LOL.

Ahh eh!!!!!! Where we going tmr ??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?
And i think i'm going bugis with sy on sunday! Yay hoo. Clothes clothes clothes! Want to buy that F21 top so badly......:( Sigh.


Photobucket

Photobucket
Gillian da pro.

No comments: