7/21/09

Even though I really love you, I'm going to smile cos' I deserve to.

My computer's bluetooth is not working and i'm lazy to take the wire so i can't transfer the pictures into my computer :( Yeah and besides that, photobucket is fucked up and blogger is double fucked up too !!!

I had a not so great morning today. And noon wasn't that good either, with boring physics and maths, and stupid charisma when their main point is just to persuade us not to have sex before marriage. Come on......like we want to get pregnant now and lug something in our stomachs when we are still studying !??!?!? For 9 months. I can do so many things in 9 months without a bump in my stomach, thanks.

Then after school went out with dear to vivo :D Went to the usual shops and i saw this damn overpriced top which is chio but overpriced like mad. $34.90 for a tank top with studs infront but in a nicer style. Grrrrrrrr. Had a fun time with dear today!!!! I ate alot today also i spent like...$8 at long john silvers :'(
Fat me fat me. This weekend going to go jogging.

I am so tired. I just want to finish doing graphs and study geog and sleep alr.

No comments: