7/22/09

I only wish that there was more than that, about me and you.

Walao eh uploading the photos can be such a headache. Using 'new' blogger and it's such a headache too, it kinda sucks when i want to rearrange the photos. Grr. This is one of the few reasons why i want to switch to livejournal instead. But on the brighter side, the font that is typed when posting is so much nicer mmh.

K today was kind of a really really bad day. In a sense that I had minor flu early in the morning which lead me to non stop sneezing and caused my eyes to be tired and small which is fucking uncomfortable ok!!! E lit was pretty much boring and i can't believe e lit is so slack this term, but overall still sucky cos a sucker came into my class today :( LOL. Oh oh mao bi lao shi was crazy today, and said that my drawing was cute and he was studying my table's drawing too and said it was....i dunno what but he was like..siao today. HAHA. HE SAY PX TRACE THE LEAVES OUT WHEN SHE DIDNT, LOL.
I'm disappointed in my maths :'( Sigh.

After school train to e hub to eat seoul garden! It was fun cooking :) And Huiping was enthu about cooking food for us hahahha. At the start it was ok, then Gillian had stomachache and she vomitted :( Poor stead! Hope you are ok now!!!!!! Jia yue went to the toilet 3 times i suspect her bladder has problem and i had cramps omg :( EH I REALISE I VERY NAGGY TODAY. I shall stop here. I LOVE SEOUL GARDEN BROWNIE HOR, HUIPING ?!??!?!?!?1

K bye bye. I need to do well for geog and physics or else i will emo like krazy next week :(

p/s: OH YAH, FORGET POST ABOUT THE DAMN NICE FIGHT IN CLASS 2DAY. I was helping dear colour his art, then hor hear this woman screaming. Px you rock!!!! Hhahaha. She and that lame bitch quarrel damn funny man, me and huiping laugh laugh laugh. Then quarrel until that lame bitch cry. LOL MAN. SUCKER. Like that also cry, abit lame right? HAHAHHA. Funny man, kena called to councelling or whatever LOL. SUCKER X2. Oh yeah i bet that another bitch will post about today. PEACE WHAT PEACE? GO EAT SHIT (Sudarno's style) LOL. MY CLASS HAS LOADS OF SUCKERS. OMG PLEASE ITS PATHETIC.



Photobucket
See, i look damn sick right.But hohoho group picture!!!
Photobucket
Jia yue odd 1 out!
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket
I suspect that my hair isn't growing at all. Look @ my fringe @I*$()@#(
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
LOL. new hairstyle
Photobucket
HAHAHAH. Pics starting from here is the fight between the two of them. LOL.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hi!!!
Photobucket
////// Monday's? or  tues. CANT RMB.
Photobucket

No comments: