7/15/09

You can look into my eyes and pretend all you want but i know your love is just a lie.

LOL!! I have been wasting alot of time watching youtube videos. Especially Bunifah Latifah Halifah Sharifa Jackson !!!!!!!! LOL. Omg lah damn funny LOL OMG.

Didn't have ting xie today!!! I have another chance to learn tingxie i better go and learn later. As well as do my charisma reflection or else miss lai is going to flare up at me. I really miss Ms Chia alot :( She teaches so much better than the other teacher. Sigh. And and my legs hurt damn badly !!!!!!!!!! Grr. I am so suay. Guess it's my retribution for laughing at Jia yue and Gillian :( Ok......g2g. Lots of stuff to do :( And i need to buy the kappa shoes!

AND AND WHO YOU CALLING A BITCH? DO I LOOK LIKE YOUR MAMMA? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ THIS !!!!!!!!!! Bunifah ftw. LOL.


No comments: