7/14/09

It used to be the two of us but now it's just me thinking about you.

It's 7pm and i'm posting alr, hahahha specially for my dearest jia yue. And partly cos hor later i want to study physics and learn my ting xie hahahhaha i damn good right heheheh.

Um.....today...had height and weight, and they measure me 1cm shorter :( And I'm like 45kg....which is fucking heavy ok!!! Need to jian fei 5kg. Starting tmr :'( Sigh, goodbye to nice food. Then i everynight have to do stretching to make myself taller, and also do skipping and sit ups everyday...zz. I fucking hate napfa to the max. I.need.to.go.to.the.gym. Nut ?!?!?!?
And and sorry to px for not accompanying you to lan today....hope you had fun ok!! You know you love me, xoxo gossip girl !!

Aaaahhh and you know what. My dearest form teacher is FUCKING biased. I don't care if anybody reads this but it's mother fucking bias ok? He's seriously a million times worse then ryan chia. I SWEAR. He has no sense of fucking shame or what? If Janice ' can't ' be the chairman, then imo it should be kok jian being the chairman since he's vice. It's fair since we all voted zzzzz. And who the fuck cares about people like yi xin saying that kok jian is a lousy vice chairperson? SHE EVEN SAID JANICE WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH. COME ON LAH PLEASE, YOU CAN BE A BETTER CHAIRMAN? FUCK OFF. IF YOU'RE CHAIRMAN I'M BETTER OFF DEAD. WANT SLAP ME SOMEMORE, I DAMN SCARED MAN.
Btw, it's not that i'm so bloody bothered by class polictics or some crap, it's just that i'm pissed and annoyed with people like him. I thought teachers were 'supposed to be fair and treat everybody the same' Bullshit lah knnbccb.
Ok i don't want say anymore. Another few months and i'm out of this class. _l_



ON THE BRIGHTER SIDE, GUESS WHAT !??!?!?!?!?
I'VE GOT THE HARRY POTTER TIX ALR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watching it on friday with dear !!!!!!! It's not on the first day, but nvm, it's on the 2nd !!!!!! Super happy about it. Hehehehhe.
Photobucket

No comments: