7/11/09

Tell me that you need me then you go and cut me down...

Didn't make it to kbox with Gillian,Jia yue and px because of dumb reasons. But anyway still made it to tampines to meet up with px and jia yue. We were like watching jia yue buy stuff! She bought this pair of topshop shoes and then bought her espirit wallet. Rich right.....hahhha. Then headed to frolicks to watch jia yue eat. Slacked there for 1 hour + o: Wanted to go vivo to get my F21 top, but decided not to :> See, I'm quite good at this alr. LOL. But tmr i'll have to give in cos' i'm going to go FEP to have my haircut. Yay to new haircut :D

Hmm. I shan't be irritating and crap about what stuff i need. I think it's getting on people's nerves :'(


Photobucket
CUTE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fat thighs though. :( ZZZZ I LOOK FUCKING FAT LEH.
Photobucket
Cute also, but i cuter. HEHEHE.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
LOL!!!! Mother feeding xiao hai zi. HAHHA.

No comments: