7/25/09

Tell me why am I so obsessed with you

Some issues are bothering me right now :(
Like: 1. Next week I'm broke like siao, only have $20 for next week i think. Shall think of a way to get money.....-.- Walao eh, chao ni ma de. Its because of my maid's friend lah -.- Want refund for the phone, then i have to get $40 for her. Fuck. 2. I know it's been the millionth or billionth time i said this but, confirm liao k i'm going on a diet !!!!!!! Starting from...tmr....i think. 3. 2.4km run on wednesday...ha ha ha ha ha ha i'm screwed. I only can run 200m and i'm panting like mad alr. 2.4km...abit over hor. Ccb. 4. My phone cmi liao lor people call me/i call people they can hear me i cannot hear them. Sony ericsson sucks.

I'm such a troubled girl :( LOL. Neh neh how !!!! (.................................)
I have the urge to go shopping. Walao eh...wish my allowance increased by $50 :(
Ooohh anyway i've got some eye candy to show you all !!!!!!!! A super super chio phone. Damn chio please omg. Samsung jet :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
SO CHIO RIGHT ?!?!??!?!? hahahha. I hate my phone now. And it's only the...6th month? LOL. Oops.

No comments: