7/4/09

You've got a smile that could light up this whole town but I haven't seen it in a while.

Excited for later on cos' i'm going to go Orchard with my mum. Well aparently she doesn't know that i'm going to ask her to buy stuff. But she should be smart enough to guess hehehe. :D Hope to get a great harvest later on :D

Oh, and i think i'm going to unlock my blog soon. Dk leh, hahahha. Not sure if i should. Private blog is so much better imo. But i'm getting tired of logging in and stuff like that, having to invite people into my blog etc :( But later my mother find my blog how. LOL. Mmh. And and I wanna watch Ice Age 3 and Transformers 2! You know, i haven't been watching movies lately. Roar.

p/s: GOING TO GO ON A HUGE SHOPPING SPREE IN 2 WEEKS TIME. I love myself.
'I will let you go and set you free,and when you see what you need to see, when you find you....come back to me. '

(Edit)
Eh walao. It wasn't a really good harvest :(
I only bought a pair of chio shoes, skirt, earrings and waterbottle. (.......) Damn. My mother refused to buy that top i wanted damn her !!!!!!! and the bag i wanted also. Damn her x2 !!!!!!!! LOL. So, tmr or next week i have to go back to FEP to get that top that i want. FML. I'm going to go broke. I can seriously predict it. I STILL WANT THAT PULL AND BEAR TOP. Neh neh sure no stock alr. Omg angry :(
Still searching high and low for nice oversized tee. Apparently either i'm too fickle minded, or there are no nice oversized tees around. Ahhh and the worse thing is that my taste for clothes have totally changed from the a few months ago so i don't really like my clothes in my wardrobe. That sucks or what ?!?!?!!!!

I...want...to.....go....shopping.

No comments: