7/3/09

Flames to dust, lovers to friends: All good things come to an end.

I.am.going.to.get.fat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (No wait, i'm alr fat. FML) I ate....3/4 of cheese macaroni this morning, plus my breakfast,iced milo,tom yum noodles, 7up, double chocolate frappe and dinner. LIKE THAT HOW TO NOT GET FATTTER THAN WHAT I AM. ROAR. I've been saying that i wna diet from last week but i haven't started yet :'( Useless me. Shall start tmr. I swear. I will look at food as though it's...... ......uhm.....an ugly pair of shoes. That will work.

Changed seats today. Ljb i'm sitting right in front, in the center but i guess it's better than my old seat. Not really. I cant stand the sight when i turn. _l_ But at least i get to talk to px and jia yue hahah. And and after school went out with dear :D Thank u for going with me to orchard, i know how much you hate it there. THANK YOU I LOVE YOU :D :D Got my top yayy. Wnet to macs to 'study' after that. Uhm, yeah ok that place is seriously flooded with PL people.
Got home and decided i'm not going to get that pair of chio shoes. Idk, my heart just tells me not to waste 30 bucks on it. Maybe fate will bring me to another chio-er one and cheaper ones.

Ok going to drag my mother out with me to kind of shop tmr. Hope it will be successful.
And i've kind of cheer up. Going to school to hang out with friends and see my darling helps alot :D I think. Hope so :D Hehehe. LOL. I like using hehehe now. I've turned twit :'(


Photobucket
NICE BAGS! :D
Photobucket
STARING AT....idk. LOL.

P/s: Ripped the pics from px's blog. Fucker phone bluetooth spoilt. I tell you my next phone not going to be sony erricson alr. Neh neh.

No comments: