7/2/09

The course of true love never did run smooth.

Didn't go school today too, woke up in the morning with fever. Mmh.
I updated the links section, removed alot of links :'( It felt like i was removing my memories away....i remembered each and everyone of them, but they didn't remember me. Realised that most of it is online friends/primary school ones. Hai sad. :( Then i changed the colour of the links and the font too. I like the pink :D

And i've been reading A Midsummer Night's Dream by Willian Shakespeare O: Act 1 only, damn cheem. But the quotes were nice :D Ok...bored. Boredom can lead to many things. Will do my chinese later and do my english also. Must start studying alr :'(

I wish i could go shopping now. It would definately cheer me up. I don't think i feel any better from yesterday (emotionally), sigh. My heart feels so empty. And i have MC for tmr too. Maybe not going school again. Will think about it. :D

(Edit) Hehehhe i just bought vintage sandals online. Damn chio muahx !!!

No comments: