8/27/09

But I am never beaten, broken not defeated

Boring day, with: Telling hui zhen (ah sao!), jing hui(brudder!) and janice about ''whr got ghost'' story during home ec, teaming up with xinghwee,beatrice and hui zhen to quarrel with phng ming during recess, doing lit during cmp lesson, slacking during history, dumbfounded during english with this crappy compre andddd dying of boredom during chinese.
After school was: Eating prata with hui ping, jia yue and hua qian, rushing to fep then to kovan. Saw smurf tday and she's super cute!!!!!! :D

I think i'm completely better off staying at home.
Useless stuff they teach when we can just learn from the txtbook. Oh well. School has never been appetizing except in primary school. :)  Wanna meet pri school friendz next monday! Look forward to see all of you :>

p/s: Closed my third ear hole! In the midst of closing my 2nd one too. Lazy to stuff earrings in hahaha.
Oh oh, and you seriously manage to disgust the hell out of me. Tmd.


It's just me and you and there's no one around
Feels like i'm hanging by a thread, it's a long way down
I've been trying to breathe but i'm fighting for air
I'm at an all time low with no place to go
But you're always there when everything falls apart

No comments: