8/13/09

Natural vegetation.

I will post the pictures i took tmr or something, must study geog nao :(
Was dozing off for almost every lesson. I thank god because i passed my chinese :)! I shall find a way to get hold of those cheng yu before the next test. I don't like getting tickled, do you? :( Geog textbook page 158-171. But it feels like a 100000000000 pages to me.



////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Photobucket
Happy 7th month Gillian!!!!!!!!! :>
Hahhaha sorry never make you card etc etc cos busy with the tests and all that :( Promise next week or something k! And and let's go out someday cos' it's been ages since we went out. I love you~~~ We haven't buy the gingerbread man ring :'(

ps/ LOL @ sherrie tying si min's hair hahahha.

No comments: