8/10/09

:(

I bought a F21 tank top on impulse today. And it's really an impulse because i bought M size. LOL. What the hell was i thinking!!!!!!! But gna send it for alteration soon to make it less low cut :>
'Strolled' around FEP today, and it was disappointing :'( Only saw dresses that i like, never see tops that i like. I need tops lah :( Grr. Going back to FEP this week to try on some clothes and make up my mind if i should buy them :D Wooooooo excited ttm. Hopefully would be able to see tops that i like!!!

After kind of speed shopping (LOL), took a train down to ehub to meet dear :> had dinner tgt and then took bus home tgt. Heh heh heh. Sian my lao bu don't want buy me cuffed shorts :( I need those shorts :( All my shorts is the normal type one lor i want cuffed ones!!!!!!

Ma ma de. Tmr running 2.4km. LOL FML.

No comments: