8/11/09

F u c k.

This is exactly how i am feeling now. FUCKED UP TO THE FUCKING MAXIMUM. Yeahhhhh and i still have the time to blog. ( -.- ) Just felt like blogging ok? Shut up.

1. My phone is spoilt, 3 or 4 buttons screwed up and i can't call people. And i can't find my spare phone's chargers. Need to send my phone for repair BUT i need a spare phone to...keep in touch with people. (duh)
2. Maths test tmr. (points middle finger again)
3. Geog ws undone..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
4. Double chinese period tmr (points 2 middle fingers nao)
5. Oh yeah, jian bao undone -.-
6. Chinese tuition tmr ZZZZ.
7. My maid is going back to her country tmr and idk why, = my father cooking me breakfast every morning which is FUCKED UP.
8. He ask me eat dinner outside alone tmr -.-
9. Many maths pages to do, maths file to organize.
10. Lit homework (for 2 wseeks) undone -.- I think i shall chiong through it next week or next next week.
11. ARGH.
12. I want to eat: Sakae sushi, Seoul garden brownie and fish and co.
13. Why nobody have spare phone.

School was fucked up. Goes without saying. I want to hit something right naooooooooooooooooo. I swear i can scream at anybody now but i shall try to be happy................. -.-
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Oh right. life is goooooooooooooood. you have mental issues.

No comments: