8/22/09

you have my heart, we'll never be worlds apart

Sleepy........ :(
Had nothing to do so uploaded some pictures hahaha. Nut came over today to ease me from my never ending boredom. Couldn't go out today....sorry! Will go out with you next week or smth kk! :>
I gave up on 2 tops that i liked. I am awesome i am awesome i am awesome :> Currently finding for: Sequins/studded tanks in black, knitted tops or some nice tops. Starting to save up next week to return the $$ to gillian and jia yue, give me some time alright. need at least a few weeks :( Depending on my momma for new clothes now, meanwhile i shall continue to hunt for more clothes. FEP next week, anyone? :)



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
LOL. and she said she couldn't swear at all. Pigs will fly.
Photobucket
LOL @ THIS HAHAHHAHA.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ok qian bian face x100000000000.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: