8/28/09

One year anniversary!~

28/8/09! :) hehehe.
School was really draggy today. Geog test paper was a disappointment too even though i improved :( Sigh i think this term no A in my report book alr. Nvm! I will follow ms lai's words and aim for eoy instead. No point harping over ca results. She is so nice to paste one sticker for me on my paper! Nvr get sticker before for geog leh ;) Heh heh.

Went to kinda celerate anniversary today with bb! Spent our time at cine orchard today. I think we planned like last month or something if i'm not wrong we were supposed to have a 'feast' today, but thanks to me and my usual 'spend money as fast as water flow' attitude, we couldn't have our feast today. Neither could we get our ringggggggsssssssssssssss :'( LOL. But nvm, next few months we shall fufill that kkk!
Watched 'The proposal' !!!!!!! Nice nice nice thumbs up! :> The guy what's his name uhmmm Ryan Reynolds or smth, quite cute leh i found out! Heh. The show really made me laugh and it's very touching too! :D The guy's expression is super funny too hahah.

Happy 1 year anniversary baby! :) :) :) :) :) :)
12 months we have spent tgt! Plus another 7 months as friends! Hehhe.
Well, all that i wanted to say i alr written on the letter alr :> I like your letter alot! So nice :) Nicer than mine and longer also :( I love you dear boy, i hope we would be always happy! (smiles)




/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I love this movie so much!!!!!
I would pay $$$$$$$$$$$$$ just to watch this. I wish i could be 18.

No comments: