8/1/09

Running in circles..

So I didn't have to go Orchard so early today :> I spent some quality time with baby in the afternoon, finally we're out of our school uniform and having time tgt. School just sucks our time away and the only time i get to spend with him is when we're going home on the bus after a long long long day. If i don't have enough patience to wait for him, we won't even meet. Main point: School sucks.

Went to Ion for the first time with my parents today. Because of my father we couldn't really go shopping. I swear if my father wasn't there i would get tons of clothes alr. Neh neh. Ion is seriously crowded like hell. I couldn't even walk into Diva. Argh. I don't think i'm ever going there again on a weekend. And and the topshop there is super nice can! Bought undies from topshop. Hehehhe love it :>

Bai bai. I shall go sleep now. Sian...baby's alr sleeping :( Sigh i wish i can get the time to talk to him more...can never get enough of him. But shan't be over obsessed later he leave me how :( ..i'm scared leh :(

No comments: