8/15/09

Perfect couldn't keep this love alive

Wasted $$$$$$$ on cab fare this morning to pasir ris. My $$$$$$$$$$ :'( I didn't want to be late, so i had to waste some $$$ lor :( Went to Si min's house for lit project! And it was kinda slack hahahha. Si min's house the bouncy ball thing is so fun! LOL.

Left her house with the rest and then i met up with bb. Caught 'UP'!!!!!!! :D We were a few minutes late for the show, see lah.The starting of the show is so sad..............:'( But the show was nice, I LIKE KEVIN! heheheh. Afterwards went to play some bball~ and ate dinner!!!!!! My fav meal of the day HEHEHE. LOL. I am still craving for sakae sushi and my baby say we can go and eat next week. YAY SO HAPPY :D ~~

Tmr must chiong finish art! :( And and i think i'm gonna go FEP tmr. To get some shoezzzzzz and maybe a top. I am going to make my specs tmr, today i saw one that i liked and it's purple. Heh :>

Final destination is coming out on 27 august!!!!!!!! I.am.going.to.watch.it.
And i want to watch gamer too! So many nice movies coming out! :D

No comments: