8/17/09

Falling roses

Why can't health check be at the last period, or during history/geog ?!??! (......)
Health check was damn slack and i am vvvv proud of my backbone degree ok! Win that yeepx. Sad to say i'm in the same history group as that JJ leow for some CA component thing. Sian x1000000000. But on the brighter side, i'm with Gillian! :> First time couldn't finish chicken rice from psg today :( :( Did a survey in com lab during chi period and I put alot of negative answers hahaha. Uhm, debate was....LOL. I think i need to speak more chinese from now on. It's my dream to speak as fast as Jia yue. LOL.

Investiture was l.a.m.e.
Halfway through art and i'm dying :(
Cross fingers for results for maths and geog test, depending on them for my overall CA marks ._. Oh and and and kind of nervous for this friday's lit performance. Die liao, i can't rmb my lines! :(


Photobucket
Bored while waiting for a super long time.
Photobucket
LOL.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
HAHAHAH.
Photobucket
Why i look so freaky. :<

No comments: