8/9/09

Maths will be my best friend again.

(According to my title) I am trying my best to like maths all over again. It's very hard now as i'm fucking discouraged by my first test result (fail ok!!!!!!!!). I counted my marks and i must get full marks for the next test in order to get A2 for my ca component. FML.

Oh well.......who ask me to be such a sick cat and missed so many maths lessons ?!?!??!
After this i'm gonna do maths maths maths and nothing but maths :< Ok lah maybe geog also.

Happy 44th birthday Singapore!
I love you so damn much. Hehhehehe mwarks.
We are Singapore~ We are Singaaaaaaaaaaaaapore ~ We will stand together hear the lions roar~~~ I am so happy to be a singaporean :D Anti-singaporeans just go fuck youself and your mom.
I swear and i will go to the ndp next year (i very enthu one, don't pray pray)

GOING SHOPPING TMR ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
K lah not really shopping...but who cares.

No comments: