8/21/09

When the world has dealt it's cards, if the hand is hard, together we'll mend your heart.

Lit performance was quite ok, hope we did well :>
Physics test was ok too, but a few marks gone alr. I think science can't get A1 alr :( Argh stupid me for not studying more for physics. Scary maths lesson hahaha but she's nice lah hehehe. I've changed my opinion about my physics and maths teachers, they are both very nice actually! Chinese was a total bore, hai almost got him to change our seating arrangements but failed. Yan li was frustrated because he thought he was a lousy partner cos i kept wanting to change seats! HHAHAH. Truth is i just want to sit further away from the whiteboard. I learn many chinese words when sitting with him. LOL.

I didn't like what happened after school :( Hope this doesn't happen anymore..
Went to eat and walk around amk and i enjoyed your company very much. :)

Yesterday we had marina barrage field trip, not enough time to take pictures, cool gallery and overall a nice place. I wna go there and picnic picnic one day!!!!!! :D kkk pictures are below.
Weekends are here and i'm gonna take the time to do more practice on maths and start learning chinese for eoy. Geog, science and lit revision would be done next week. I wanna do well for eoy, please :(

'Isn’t it ironic that the one you loved and trusted the most, is the one who killed you the most inside?'




Photobucket
This picture is damn nice! :D
Photobucket
Fat legs fat legs :(  (mine)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Class of chio bu-s and...............................................retarded guys. LOL. (I can barely spot myself in this picture, so small! hahaha)
Photobucket

Photobucket
LOL @ this
Photobucket
Huiping and her dumb cookie! hahaa.
Photobucket
12 APRIL TWIN~~~ LOL.
Photobucket
:D
Photobucket
You min!!!!!! see the height diff :(
Photobucket
NICE HOR.

No comments: