8/18/09

Trying in vain

Awkward conversation with mr choo today hahaha. In the end i still played netball with them, it was quite fun cos alot of people play netball today :) LOL at maths lesson, almost everybody was grumbling. I counted that my next maths test coming up must get 28/30 to get A2 for overall ca maths results (............) uhm, how the hell am i supposed to do that ?!?!?! Charisma was simliar to what we did during history lol.
We found out that our class was kind of lucky leh, missed spot check 3 times! Today Bn and Cr had spot check but we were not in class. Hehehhehe :D Hope tmr won't have.

After school went to eat eat eat eat Sakae sushi buffet with baby~~~~ :D Would have enjoyed it more if i don't have cramps today, to hell with cramps man! Why girls have to suffer like that :< Despite all that, the salmon sashimi tasted like h.e.a.v.e.n. I LOVE SALMON SASHIMI MORE THAN ANY OTHER FOOD. I think. Hheehhehe so nice can. Oh oh oh I like the jap ball thingy, so nice taste like heaven also :D Enjoying food is one of my fav. things to do and so i have found a new way of dieting:

In case you're wondering, what on earth am i dieting, i'm focusing on my thigh fats only. It's the fatest amongst my whole body ok!!!!!!! So, i searched the web and hopefully they gave realiable info.
My plan for the next few weeks is to do 20 squats everyday, do step ups, one uh leg exercise thingy, stretching, eat less rice/potato/grains/pasta and more vegetable, half an apple everyday after dinner and have a balanced and consistent diet. :> Now i won't skip meals!!!! Woo hoo. I will eat either recess or lunch. Hope my plan works, i don't wna have fat thighs anymore :(

Realised i posted a wordy post today!
I don't want to go to school tmr if i still have cramps :(
Bai bai.

But you give me a one good reason, to fight and never walk away.
I love you.


Photobucket
Photobucket
-.- since when my eyes so small -.-
Photobucket
Nice right!!!

No comments: