8/14/09

Remember all the things we wanted Now our memories they're haunted.

It has been quite a long week full of mugging for maths and geog and i am so happy that it's over.
Today was kind of suay grr. Geog test was...uhm...quite easy :) I almost fell asleep during chinese (what's new!) Subway for lunch and camped at popular for a vvvv long time. Hahahha.

Tmr, going Simin's house for lit project! And also watching UP. Finally :D :D

10 things I wish i could do:
1. Buy that union jack sandals !!!
2. Have sakae sushi buffet NAO or Seoul garden brownie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. I want my fucking chio Samsung Jet.
4. Lose weight around...4kg. (impossible x100000000)
5. Go out with Nut :( /smurf/sy
6. Get A1 for maths
7. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
8. New specs! (mayb tmr)
9. Sleep until next year
10. Faster finish my lit project powerpoint

I am sorry but i have to say this again: I need to lose around 4kg to make my BMI 16. LOL. Oh well...how to? It's seriously impossible. I think I will just have to do skipping twice or once a week, and don't have recess. It's either i eat recess or lunch lah :( :(







Photobucket
LOL. Act cute only.

Photobucket
LOL.

No comments: