4/18/09

All those obessions are driving me crazy.

Disappointed with the bio paper lah tmd. Never study the con-something something method about sex that one in the end came out 2 questions! And like all those questions i answered also not very certain it's correct. Oh well it's over alr :(
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Finally caught Knowing today! Freaking traumatising, all the incidents that happen. It may happen in real life lah. So from today onwards I'm gna have a phobia of taking trains alr. And everybody should huan bao okay! Because i don't want to die so damn bloody early. I want to get married at 25 or so, have sex and have kids! HAHAHHA. Seriously :( I want to attend my child's wedding dinner and my child's child's wedding dinner and my child's child's child's wedding dinner (if possible!). I want to go shopping with my kids :D And know what career i will have next time. Yada. So everybody save the earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the sake of yourself also hor k. Went home and guess what? I've been.....................................................online shopping for 3 hours already. Fuck me !!!!!!!!! I've been shopping at Forever 21 and was so tempted to let them ship the stuff to me, but i had to hold back. The feeling of letting go is so hard leh! :(

Like for example lor, today.
I went in the Forever 21 shop, then saw this damn chio top. Wanted it so much !!!! Walked around the shop to see if got anymore nice one. But the chio top is the chio-est of them all! Wanted to buy it, then i like sort of try on to see how long the length is. Walao eh, it's like freaking long and the size is S -.-. US cutting damn big pls, and gahhhh i was so damn disappointed :( If i wear it'll be loose and everything, and it's 28 bucks! Not cheap. So i decided to put it back to the rack and walk away :( THAT FEELING IS LIKE WHEN YOU'RE NOT ABLE TO EAT YOUR FAVOURITE CEREALS IN THE MORNING. How do you like that huh !!!! Or when you know that you would love to eat but you know you can't cos' you're on a diet ?!?!?!?! Ok fine that's me LOL. Anyway the point is proven! It hurts letting go of the things you really love but you have to give it up cause you know it's not right for you and it wouldn't cause you any better if you kept it! Wow it works in relationship too sometimes :(

Anyway, online shopping is addictive. If you haven't started on it yet, well don't ever ever try it. Cos' it's addictive yeah and for people like me, you just keep buying stuff without knowing it D: And keep wanting more and more and more till one day you will become seriously greedy. Argh i should stop crazing over clothes :( I should be grateful that i can wear clothes alr :(
But still, shopping makes your life complete you know......................................... :>

PS. I love you baby.

No comments: