4/15/09

Here we go again, circles never end.

Didn't go to school today, but I think i'm coming up with a flu.......kns why i always fall sick so easily one. But i'm glad i skipped school today, cos' i haven't finish studying chinese !!!! :(

Spent the last few hours slacking on the computer. So disppointed with myself, so after this i go and do some mugging alr! Myes are coming and i want to do well, cos then i will be rewarded with many things and then i would be enjoying my june holidays to.the.max! :)
And i want a camera! Well, i think i can strike the hope of getting a DSLR cos' it's like super expensive or what !!! I'll be begging my father to get me a Canon digital camera, it's pretty chio! Though picture quality not as good as a DSLR :( Oh well, sux to expensive stuff man.

Asking my father to let me become nebo member.
Can watch movies on weekends $8 and etp/www at $7.50 only. Song bo !!!!!!!
PS. Anybody knows an effective way of removing blackheads! Without using those masks and stuff.

No comments: