4/26/09

I need your loving hands to come and pick me up.

I am so damn proud to say that i didn't buy anything at all today! (Except damn good fries). I walked away from a chio skirt, a cute purse and a nice bag! Hahaha not bad right! Decided to save up the money to buy a nice gift for my mum, since mother's day is coming :D

Anyway, still thinking if i should go on hiatus....................can't bear to man! Imagine me not online for like 2 weeks, when currently i online everyday! Lol. But i want to study hard and do well, cos i want to get into the stream i want! Actually i'm just not sure of what i want yet, but i know that if i study well, i can take any stream that i like :D Perhaps i'll blog once in a week till the end of the exams, and online on weekends D: Haha i won't get used to it but i'll have to try. So, yeah take care good luck for the exams everybodyy :D

ON HIATUS :)
But i will post if necessary! Like tuesday is our 8th month! I love you baby.

No comments: