4/12/09

I am four...........teen :)

Happy birthday to me !!!! (And Rosa also!)
Just 2 more years and hello NC16 movies hahaha :>
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
It wasn't really a dream birthday day today,but it was okay. Thank you those who smsed me last night and today, it really made my day! :D And also thank you Emily dear for posting that nice post for me in your blog LOL :D Luv you :D
Started off with lunch at Novena. It was really really boring.......-.- Novena square (2) sucks also zz. After that was supposed to go tuition, but i felt like ponning. I mean, it's my birthday leh. But i stil went bugis, but to shop lah. Bought 1 cardigan only. Went to far east and bought 3 more tops. :D Almost bought this chio skirt, but decided not to first, see if can find cheaper one anot :(

Now i'm worrying about revision and stuff. I can forget about doing my chinese compo alr, super lazy. HAHA. And i got a new wallet also! It's chio lor, bilabong one :) Bye bye lol. Hope have enough money to buy yak pak bag with gi on friday! Haha. My whole body's aching because i walked for 5 hours plus today. -.-

I love you darling :D

No comments: