4/30/09

Once you started, it's hard to break loose.

I don't think i can go for hiatus at all. I'm still going online everyday and slacking like crap oh well. I think i will study later :D Realised that chinese paper is just 3 days away and i haven't completed chinese revision + cheng yu. I'm so damn screwed man! Better chiong the cheng yu stuff later :( As well as maths revision and geog! It's all driving me nuts.
Today was the chinese compo paper. It was okay, hope will get at least a B3. I knew i didn't do very well so no high hopes lah. Ytd english paper was quite easy but when i got home to check the vocab and stuff, found out that actually i didn't do very well at all. Haha fuck.
Then today was supposed to go to school at 1 o'clock for the gong han thing, heck. Next monday still need to go at 1 o'clock. Lame -.- think i rather not go pls, waste of time only.
After school ate nice duck rice :D And can't wait to go to With a pinch of salt after exams :D Going to spam buffet like siao. Lol.

Yada nothing else. Feel like buying a new jacket/cardigan and a new bag :( But i can't go out shopping till the end of exams. Roar! Shopping makes me 100000000000 times happier than what i am now man. But of course baby makes my life 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better :D LOL.


Last lesson with Mdm nuurul :( Will miss her like hell!

No comments: