4/23/09

Stop tearing me apart,please..

I hate art officially. Fucking hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could have slept 40 minutes early go and fuck yourself art. How the hell am i supposed to know what composition we used for the bloody picture! I don't even know what are contour lines or some shit that has anything to do with art.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. To top off my perfect day. I scored fucking lousy for bio, fucking lousy for chinese, flunked my maths test and stuffed myself silly with sushi. But wait, the last part was a good thing cos' i think i ate super full and it's worth my money so.....yeah. I feel fucking unfaired, i studied like crap for bio what the fuck man, and maths was plain kns. Should have mugged more, and i am going to mug more. From tmr onwards i will and have to follow my study plan and study what i am supposed to be studying. Not slacking all the way using the com. Tmd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mugging starts tmr :( I am going to seriously die from 6 chapters of chinese tmr, yeah die with maggots crawling out of my head.

PS. Stfu, bitch.

No comments: