4/11/09

My heart is all tingled and warmed up.

BIRTHDAY IN.........2 AND A HALF HOURS :D
But i think i'm gonna sleep by 12am. LOL so yeah can't countdown :(
Ytd supposed to go shopping with dear, but don't know what happen, we cancelled it :( Sorry dear next week we go night-shopping k !!!!! Haha. Then was supposed to go out with Sy but then i don't want treat her lunch then she attitude me lor, don't want go lor, you good lor. But i better, cos' my baby went with me. LOL. Sorry, it was a torture to bring you go shopping with me :(
Anw! Bought 1 top and 3 belts only lah, nothing much. Next week then buy more lor. After sort of shopping, train to amk and ate pepper lunch :D then baby bought birthday present for me !!!! Thank you !!!! :D Its the bunny i wanted since very long ago LOL. Thank you !! :D

Today went to study with baby :D Then went amk hub to meet up with nut smurf sy and dusk. Ate nebo. And i was seriously disgusted by the ice cream. Phobia alr. LOL. Played the uno stacko and: Nut we din camwhore today :( Next sat must hor! And and the guy gave us a free scoop of ice cream cos he see us too cute alr HAHAHHA or maybe it's smurf HAHA. Kk then played arcade after that and went home lor. Super tired now, but i need to mug geog,chinese and maths :( And smurf sy nut gave me cookie monster as bday present. Super thank you !!!! I feel so guilty cos i haven't even gave nut and sy their presents yet :( Anw, thank you :>

Smurf getting ready to moan. LOL.

No comments: