4/5/09

It's like chasing the very last train when it's too late.

Shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to watch Knowing,Fast and Furious 4, Friday the 13th, Angels and Demons, X-men and 17 again. Ok fine, i know it's weird cos i keep saying i do.not.like Zac Efron but but that movie looks like it's gonna be a hit lah! So now i need to save up for these movies. Oh and..............................Harry Potter is coming out. Woohoo :D :D Harry potter F.T.W !!!!!!!!!! Still am hoping that JK rowling continues the series, i miss it badly :( Kns i sound like some ah ma nagging about movies ha ha whoops. I'm so bored lah wtheck. Can die alr :(

I shall start my pre-napfa practice tmr. I promise!! And also start mugging for exams and also stop craving for food whenever i skip a meal :( I MISSED MY AI JIU ZAI YI QI FOR SO MANY EPISODES ALR LAH. Tmd. One day must go catch up on them. Shopping in 6 days time HAHA.

PS. GILLIAN LEE! Better lend me your gossip girl tmr hor!

No comments: