4/20/09

Only when she leaves you then you will realise how much she means to you.

I.need.to.grow.taller. I am serious! From today onwards going to do baby's way of growing tall :D hope can reach until at least 165cm :D Or else next year have to sit first row alr, like today lah! Sit first row,damn sad man wth !!!!!!! Suddenly down grade so much :(
Anyway today was quite slack, but boring :( Mdm Nurul gonna leave next week. Argh super sad lah, i don't want the old english teacher back. I like mdm nurul she's super nice lor, and cute also! She cares for her students and damn pro at memorising names! She's a nice teacher, hope she teaches me during sec 3 :) Ok then later on had boring assembly blah blah then took chinese test. (With darling beside me during the test :D ) So then.....bused home. And i got tortured on the bus :(

Need to do maths after this! Miss so many lessons alr rah D:

No comments: