4/24/09

Sometimes I wish that I could know what you are thinking of.

I miss playing handball! Am damn sad to know that today was my first and also my last time playing handball :( It's so fun! Although i didn't contribute much to the team's points, i was just mainly running here and there passing the ball. LOL. Anyway it's fun! I miss soccer and netball too :( Hahah napfa in idk how long! If can i find the time i'm going swimming anybody want join me :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :>
Then after school stayed back to do dnt. The room was fucking crowded,but i managed to do lots of work and i'm only left with assembling a few more parts and i'm done :D Lol. Bused back with dear after that :D

Andddd yawnnn i have so much work to do, tmr staying at home the whole day to do mugging. B-O-R-I-N-G :( I want to watch The International or whatever it's called. So excited cos' on sunday i'm maybe getting a new bag and a new skirt! Woohoo.

No comments: