4/4/09

Lost and insecure,you found me.

Xmss homecoming with bao bei !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Saw nut sy and justin also. Haha :D Kns damn hot leh today i think i got sunburned :( FORGET PUT SUNBLOCK TMD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Went kovan to mug for maths. Almost died :x But its damn ironic that..................................................................................... i feel like doing maths now. It's the only subject i love mugging for now. HAHAHA :D Other than that, i can only revise for bio and geog and i don't like those 2 subjects. Blah ok,studies aside.

MY BIRTHDAY IS C.O.M.I.N.G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait. For my lovely lovely lovely cash to go shopping :> I'm getting so bloody high just thinking about it. And also a birthday cake and a damn nice dinner on my birthday :D Other than that, i feel like going out with nut and the rest but they are too busy :( Oh well :( Guess i have to stay at home for friday and saturday ._.

No comments: