4/14/09

With all my heart I hope we would remain like this forever and ever.

O.m.g !!!! I am suffering from a huge series of cramps and it's killing me. I don't even have the mood to study for chinese anymore lah and and i tried taking panadol alr, but it still din feel any better. :( I have a very very very bad gut feeling that something's gonna happen to me later at night and it won't do me good. Hope my gut feeling's wrong somehow.

Today had the 'family' photoshoot. I guess it was 7 classes into one photo, then they will combine all the different 7 classes together into one photo. It was really.....squeezy and wtf guess what we were standing at the first row. Wth i never ever stand first row in my life leh! :( So damn unfair, cos there are people shorter than us, but they are standing behind. And boys get to stand at the last row. Unfair like crap. Now the photo's gonna have my fat legs -.- zz hope they crop it out. HAHA :D And huiping was saying VP gonna catch us for skirts using that photo, LOL. Hope not :) Had geog test and i think it was ok. Bused home and ever since i started bathing, my cramps won't stop. Argh.

Baby,get better ok! Good luck for competition tmr love you :D

No comments: