4/21/09

Keep your head on my hand and your heart on your sleeve.

I am making a fast post! Realised that there is too many maths chapters for me to revise, as well as chinese and geog :( Haven't even done my xi zi yet, better chiong it tmr lol :( Maths worksheets are piling up like crap and it's driving me crazy :(

Slack day again, i don't get the point of having PW anymore, since we alr completed our pw lah! Can release us earlier anot, waste time :( Even the teacher said he don't knw what to do in pw lesson also. LOL. After school went to singpost to eat kfc with sis and gi :D Sis and i were craving for kfc chicken during pw and imagining how it looks like so we went there to satisfy our cravings :D had a fun time there talking and eating and took pictures after we were done :D And i think i broke my record! I spent like around 5 mins walking from kfc singpost to the opposite bus stop! It's quite far hor, so it's rather fast for 5 mins alr :D

So...i shall end my post here. Ciaooooooooo. I will continue crying over maths :(



Kiss kiss :D LOL.



We are so cute!


I(L)YOU!



Don't you think Gillian Lee looks like she let down her hair here! HAHA.

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home