4/2/09

Tables are turning, hearts are soaring.

Eyes are closing............revision undone :( I have to really buck up if i want to do well for exams. I just realised that i haven't done anything fruitful since i got home today. Roarrrrr.
Today was a out-of-classroom day! :> Except for the first period, we were out of the classroom for the entire day! Science lab, resourse room (isit?), com lab, innosphere and d&t room! Finally cut wood during d&t and it sucks lah, really :( All the wood stuff thingy were flying around and it was damn gross and i think i done my measurements wrongly it looks too small -.-
After school rushed out to watch unborn with baby! :> Missed the first part,and the show was scary lah. Then walked around and.....bused home. Crap maths is filling my head with crap, and i'm left with 27 days more to the mid-years! (No, i'm not obsessed, i'm paranoid!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Zomg,fuck.
PS. Hi darling :D My accuracy getting better alr :D WATCH OUT LOL.

No comments: