4/13/09

I can't lie but everytime I leave my heart turns gray.

Today was...........................like crap. The first few periods were o-k, but charisma was seriously crap cos' ms lai erupted again at the start of the lesson,wtf. Lunch was spent learning and memorising hard for ting xie and end up the mother fucking wang feng decided to cancel ting xie. Walao eh zz fucker. Want cancel cannot tell us during flag raising meh,knn. And from tmr onwards must do his homework alr z. Tmr still have geog test, hope ms lai don't come tmr !!!! But still, have to memorise. I have another....1 hour or so :(

Am trying to think of how to meet Nut and the rest after the mid years on a regular basis, lol.

And and:
Happy third month stead !!!

To my dearest beeach:
Hi Gillian Lee Shi Jie! 3rd month alr, time passes so damn fast. Last long okay :)
Our love started on 13 Janauary. LOL :D

No comments: