4/3/09

Piece me back together when i fall apart.

Hi i just fell in love with a song :D
Tmd today morning got caught for skirt, fucking hell. He sucks more and more now, because of him, i have to buy a new skirt next week and yeah that costs money -.- Ask him spon me lah waste money only. So anw, maths was nice!!!! I suddenly feel that i like algebra alot but it's gna be the end of algebra alr :( Then had pe. Played match, soccer is super super fun :D But i fell on my butt and it hurts. Damn badly LOL. Ok boring lessons after that and i stayed back in school today. I learnt how to play the guitar and i know how to read those guitar notes alr! Woohoo i feel so proud of myself. LOL. First timer ok! :> Oh oh and and i think i need to improve in my chinese vocab or else next time people scold me cb i also dunno HAHA.

PS. Gna see nut tmr :)

No comments: