4/8/09

Thought that we were leading to nowhere.

I have lost all my mood to study alr lah, someone motivate me pls :(
So.......ytd and today was seriously boring like crap. Gonna re-do pw presentation and design cos' like not good enough LOL. Got back bio paper and eng movie review paper, happy with it :D And and i've got nothing else to say alr? Kind of forgot what i did today. Except the fucking CIP thing.

Schedule for the next few days !!!!!
-Thursday: Meeting up with jia yue,gi,huiping and px in the morning then sports day :(
-Friday: Shopping !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Saturday: Going out with my darling and having dinner with nut they all :D

Can't wait! :D But i have to mug also cos' next week there's 4 testss roarrrrr.



I look..............................f.a.t. NEED TO START DIET ALR :(

No comments: